Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What was Lost has been Found

My camera, that is.  These wonderful women at the car rental place found my camera in the car i returned - I was even able to ask them about it in Hebrew!



Thank you Sixt car rentals!!!  and this means I can show you the photo of Cheri and me from yesterday:


We swear we don't look a day older... perhaps a few decades, but not a day!

Today was orientation and test riding.  Glad to have the whole group together.  I have written before about my riding friend David Eisenberg who battled cancer this spring and summer.  He arrived yesterday - fit and ready to ride!  What an inspiration!  The orientation meeting was WAY too long - over 3 hours!  there is much for them to say, I suppose.  I will try to get the Hazon and Arava powerpoints to post -as they contain inspiring messages.

I have a roommate.  Carl, who retired with his wife to Jerusalem.  I will enjoy getting to know him.

And tomorrow we finally start what we came to do.  We Ride!!!!  Can't wait!!!

L'hitra-ot,

Lester

No comments:

Post a Comment