Sunday, October 28, 2012

A New Stem is a Beautiful Thing

New stem for my handlebars was secured this morning with minimal difficulty.  It is a little longer than the one I had, but the handlebars don't slip.   Tomorrow's test ride will be important.  Today I am a tourist in Jerusalem, visting with my cousins.

Hagai and me at the Western Wall:



View of the Dome of the Rock and Mount of Olives from the roof-top cafe at the new Notre Dame church and hotel.  (Very fancy - apparently where the Pope stays when he comes to Jerusalem)


My Kibbutz Usha friends would never recognize Kiryat Ata - It's so big there is a new highway approach  and a sign that is bigger than the whole town as I remember it:


Tomorrow I visit with Cheri Fox (a friend from Usha days), and then up to Shavai Tzion, where the Ride is gathering.

L'hit,

Lester

No comments:

Post a Comment