Thursday, October 25, 2012

Biding My Time

It is almost surreal to be sitting in the airport waiting to get on a flight to Newark (when will there be non-stops from Boston to Israel?).  Folks are sitting all around me waiting for their flights, each with his or her own plans and itineraries.  I imagine most are on routine trips, though some are probably off on adventures... wonder whether any will wind up on my flight to Israel, with their bikes too in the belly of the plane???  As I sit here reading emails, checking Facebook, it is almost hard to put myself in that special place of an adventurer... until this exact moment!  The desk person just called our flight, and it was electric!  All of a sudden my pulse has quickened and I am almost bursting with excitement and anticipation.  AND I got to check my carry on bag all the way through to Tel Aviv for free!  It's gonna be a great day!

L'hitra-ote,

Lester

No comments:

Post a Comment