Monday, October 4, 2010

Can’t stay away….


I had not planned on posting again until my trip was underway, but I have gotten so many kind words in response to my first post that I wanted to say thank you!  Your wishes for godspeed and the wind at my back will be with me during my trip.

Folks have also asked about the route and other information about the Ride.  I am going to try to post the route map here….


You can also go to www.hazon.org to get more information, including the route and itinerary (I am little scared to look at the elevation maps).  Click on Israel Ride, then Ride Information for a link to the maps. (I plan in riding the Chalutzim route).  If you have Google Earth on your computer, there is a link that will show you the map on that platform.  Very Cool.

Some people have also asked whether it is too late to donate to my ride.  Of course not!!!!  Also at www.hazon.org there is a link to “Sponsor a Rider.”  Find my name, and a few clicks later you will be there.  If you would rather donate by check, you can send one to me, made out to the Arava Institute for Environmental Studies.  If you don’t have my address, send me an email.  Lester.blumberg@gmail.com
 
L’hitraot,

Lester

No comments:

Post a Comment