Sunday, November 18, 2018

Israel Ride Photos & Track II

11/18/2018

Friends,

I am recovered from my post ride cold - it was a doozey, and unfortunately I gave it to Robin, so she is a few days behind me in recovering.

In the past couple of weeks, the Arava Institute has held its 3rd Track II conference (I think I earlier said it was the second.).  You can read a recent piece in the NY Times, here: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/15/world/middleeast/israelis-palestinians-tackle-gaza-problems.html.  And you can see updates about the the conference on the Arava Institute's Facebook page.  As I wrote in my last post from the Ride - this is where the impact of the work we are supporting may be seen most dramatically.

And finally, as promised, here is a link to my photos from the ride.  More pictures than you probably want to see, but feel free to pick and choose.  In the middle, see the ones from the sandstorm!  Enjoy!

I have come to realize that I am not a faithful blogger - but my intentions are good, and I hope to post from time to time before I return to the Ride in 2020.

Until then,

L'hitra-ot!

Lester

No comments:

Post a Comment